Thursday, May 12, 2005

5/12 hands on practice

Evaluation of My Own Website

I think my website is too common. I think I should make my website more interaction by JavaScript. I hope I can make my webpage more specialization but I don’t know how to improve. My website’s download time is a little bit slow, because I put too many pictures. My background of website can’t reveal on this computer, I think I must to check what’s wrong about my website.

Evaluation of Ernie's Website

I think your website can add some interesting things to be livelier. When I browse you website, I feel confused about it. Your contents of website have some mistakes about links from page to page and you should give some descriptions for your links about learning and change title bar of the website, don’t reveal新網頁1, I think you can make it more personal. His contact me can’t link, you can check it what’s wrong. You can take more much time to refer some book of design website to improve you skill of design a website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home